Have an event to suggest? Let us know.
Click To Filter or View All Events
Want these events automatically pulled into your own personal calendar?
Copy this link and import to your calendar of choice.
This Department of Defense-focused workshop provides detailed instruction on preparing a proposal to meet the requirements of the DOD, including both technical and commercialization plans, and navigating the submission process. The program will also cover:
• SBIR/STTR program basics and up-to-date information on the DOD program
• An understanding of the differences between DOD components
• Tips on how to identify a topic
• The importance of talking to Technical Points of Contact during the pre-release period
• How to register and utilize the DOD SBIR/STTR Innovation Portal
• Writing to meet the reviewers’ expectations
• Common pitfalls and how to avoid them, and more