Have an event to suggest? Let us know.
Click To Filter or View All Events
Want these events automatically pulled into your own personal calendar?
Copy this link and import to your calendar of choice.
In this session Josh will provide an overview and introduction to AWS for .NET developers about the tools, services, and integrations that AWS offers.
Topics that will be covered include:
• IDE Integration (AWS Toolkits for Visual Studio, VS Code, Rider)
• Programmable SDK (AWS SDK for .NET, AWS CDK for .NET)
• Command Line Tools (AWS Tools for Powershell, ‘dotnet’ CLI extensions, AWS CLI)
• CI/CD Integration (AWS Tools for Azure DevOps, AWS CodePipe/CodeBuild)
• Hosting Options (Serverless, Containers, VMs)
About Josh Hurley (@HurleyInCloud):
Josh has been using .NET since it was in beta (2001), and has designed and implemented .NET applications for variety of industries including web services, financial services, ecommerce, insurance and healthcare. He has worked with start-ups, mid-sized and large-enterprise customers.
In his role as a .NET Developer Advocate, Josh helps customers better understand .NET options on AWS. He works with AWS teams to create a great platform for customers to run their applications on AWS.