Have an event to suggest? Let us know.
Click To Filter or View All Events
Want these events automatically pulled into your own personal calendar?
Copy this link and import to your calendar of choice.
Imagine you are in a UX job interview for the company of your dreams. You get asked a question, which you literally answer based on your skills, experience, and background. But, the interviewer looks bewildered and says, “You did not answer my question.”
In job interviews, there’s a question behind the question. It’s almost like you need a decoder ring to know the right thing to do. In this talk, Brian Sullivan will provide you with some practical approaches to answering some of the most commonly asked UX interview questions.
**What You Will Learn:**
* Common questions asked about you, your resume, and portfolio
* What’s really behind the question you are being asked
* Strategies to more effectively answer those questions
* How to handle trick questions from people
* Ways to understand micro-expressions for better conversations