Have an event to suggest? Let us know.
Click To Filter or View All Events
Want these events automatically pulled into your own personal calendar?
Copy this link and import to your calendar of choice.
As an entrepreneur and business leader you are on the path to creating a legacy to last a lifetime. Your time and energy is focused on growing your business – the best decisions for growth, how to prosper within your industry, and most effective utilization of capital.
Many entrepreneurs aren’t able to allocate resources to managing their personal financial situation. All too often, opportunities are missed that can reduce current and future tax burdens and fortify your legacy and your family’s future.
At this webinar, Joe Chase and Brian Thompson from Lake Street Advisors will outline the unique financial strategies to take advantage of as a startup founder and how to align these strategies with long-term goals.
Come and learn:
• How can I prepare, diversity, optimize, and maximize my investments?
• How can I take advantage of Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS) to
shield capital gains?
• What are the important tax differences and pitfalls of stock options?
• When should I leverage the use of a life insurance policy?
• What should I have in place for basic estate documents?