ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR 2019 POY. Apply here!
The 14th annual New Hampshire Tech Alliance “Product of the Year Awards” program will be held on Thursday, October 24, 2019 at the Manchester Country Club, Bedford, NH. This award honors outstanding innovations by New Hampshire’s high tech companies. All companies, small and large, are encouraged to submit applications! Winning products will be inducted into the NHTA’s Hall of Fame and will be featured in the lobby of the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.
- Product submissions must have been released or significantly updated within 12 months prior to the submission date of September 20, 2019. The judges will review all applications on September 27 and the semi-finalists will be notified. These semi-finalists will be required to present to the judges on October 4, 2019.
- Products must have been developed in New Hampshire by a company, subsidiary or division based in New Hampshire. The business may be a sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation or other legal entity registered to do business in the state of New Hampshire.
- To meet the high technology requirement of the competition, the product must fall into the broad category of “high tech” and/or “advanced manufacturing” as solely determined by the NHTA’s panel of judges selected for this competition.
Criteria and Judging
1. Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Fulfillment of unmet market needs
- Ease of integration into the product’s environment
- Ease of use and manageability
- Vendor support/customer service
- New Hampshire connection
2. Judging will be conducted by a distinguished panel of professionals experienced in the development and commercialization of high tech products. Product of the Year “Judges’ Awards” will be granted to up to five high tech products, with the ultimate NH Tech Alliance Product of the Year Award determined at the awards ceremony.
3. A member of the management team of each “Judges’ Award” winner must be available on October 4, 2019, to make a 7-minute presentation to the audience, using PowerPoint or similar presentation software. Out of respect to all winners and the audience, this will be a hard time cut off.
4. The final determination shall be made based on a combined weighting of the judges’ ranking and audience vote. The winning product will be announced during the awards ceremony.
Submit an application form for every product you are submitting no later than 5pm EST September 20, 2019. Payment in full must be received no later than September 20, 2019. An early bird application fee of $50 will be effective through August 12. After that date, the rates are $200 (NHTA members) or $350 (non-members). Mail the application fee to NHTA, PO Box 3730, Manchester, NH 03105 for every product you are submitting or call us at 603-935-8951. Make checks payable to NHTA.
Review the application and have all of the information organized prior to filling out the submission form. If you need any help with your application, call the Alliance at 603-935-8951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.