Accelerate NH is New Hampshire’s startup accelerator.
The application period for Accelerate NH 2020 coming soon.
We built Accelerate NH with one simple goal in mind: help great people with great ideas build great companies.
NH Tech Alliance is building an ecosystem supporting the next generation of innovative, growth-oriented companies in New Hampshire. We have built an infrastructure and community to support, nurture, and fund early stage startups. Accelerate NH will take a small batch of startups through an aggressive program to iterate through their business and product hypothesis to identify what works, and grow.
Accelerate NH Will Provide
- Coaching: 1-on-1 mentorship with leading entrepreneurs with experience in related industry.
- Connections: introductions to successful entrepreneurs, VCs, angel investors, and other appropriate parties.
- Curriculum: A weekly seminar series and regular check-ins with your Mentors and NHTA staff.
- Community: Peers who will become lifelong friends/colleagues.
- Showcase: the culmination of the program where you will present your polished idea with a pitch to a group of investors, media, business leaders, and the public.
We take no equity in return though many startups offer us a very small potion of equity at the end of the program to support our work and nonprofit organization.
- Applications period not yet open.
Who should enter:
Early-stage startups. We’ll be choosing the applicants based on the people, product, and of course the plan.
- Applicant must be a NH resident or the startup must be headquartered in NH.
- Applicant must be a founder of the startup.
- Startups must be for-profit.
- Startup should have product available in beta testing or general public release.
- Have raised under $500k in outside funding.