By simply working at a NH High Tech Council member company, you receive the benefits of membership, too. The Council is a large network of businesses and organizations involved in advancing our state’s tech sector.
Your employment with a NH High Tech Council member company means you are eligible to participate in Council events and take advantage of Council benefits. You get free or reduced entry to events, networking opportunities, recognition, collaboration, and visibility as a leader among your colleagues and peers. Plus, we have a lot of fun!
Why would I want to be a member?
- Networking and recognition/award opportunities
- Inside news and priority notice for sellout Council events
- Social media reach: we’re on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram, bringing you tech news where you are
- Insider information via our twice-monthly e-Bulletin and members-only newsletters
- Invitations to be a part of committees shaping the face of NH tech
- Reduced or free registration fees at all Council events
- Access to a software tool that connects you to thousands of other Council members and representatives
- Access to a massive network of 275+ of the most forward-thinking companies in New Hampshire
Sign me up!
Reply now or contact the New Hampshire High Tech Council at email@example.com. Claiming your NHHTC member profile only takes a few minutes!
You’ll receive access to the Council’s online members-only portal called GrowthZone. There, you can fill in your professional info and social media details, register for events, and access the member directory and other resources. You’ll start seeing news, including job postings, and can even interact with your Council peers through the GrowthZone home screen news feed. There’s even an app for staying connected on the go.
Questions or issues with profile setup? Contact Kathleen Procek, New Hampshire High Tech Council communications coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.