Have an event to suggest? Let us know.
Click To Filter or View All Events
Want these events automatically pulled into your own personal calendar?
Copy this link and import to your calendar of choice.
- This event has passed.
Essential Estate Planning Documents & Considerations for Founders & Entrepreneurs
July 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
Do you want to protect your wealth, ensure your family is secure, and enjoy your retirement years with peace of mind? It is vital to start planning now.
Join partners from Lake Street Advisors, Melissa, Carolyn, and Joe, as they discuss essential estate planning documents, from wills, to health care proxies, to powers of attorney, to revocable and irrevocable trusts. They’ll identify each document’s purpose, major components, and practical issues to consider. In addition, they will detail common estate planning issues and opportunities unique to founders and entrepreneurs.
What you’ll learn from this webinar:
· What estate planning documents are essential for me to have?
· What happens to my assets if I die without these documents in place?
· What is probate? Should I try to avoid it?
· What type of trusts should I set up and why?
· Are there any estate planning strategies unique to founders and entrepreneurs?