Congratulations to OnPoint Systems, LDI Solutions, Waypoint, C Squared and Radianse. These five companies were selected by a panel of judges and will compete for the 2019 POY honors on Thursday, October 24 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm at the Manchester Country Club, 180 South River Road in Bedford.
The POY competition will include tabletop demonstrations, a live seven-minute pitch and a real-time selection of this year’s top product. POY celebrates the innovative products developed within the past year and provides a platform for entrepreneurs and inventors to receive free advice, major product promotion and podium time in front of hundreds of tech leaders and audience members. You can register here.
- SpotOn Virtual Smart Fence from OnPoint Systems is a comprehensive, easy-to-use dog safety system that integrates perimeter containment capabilities and tracking systems without the need for buried wires or base stations and professional installation. To ensure the dog stays safely within the programmed boundaries, the collar provides a series of audio warned followed by an optional static correction. The system is nationally recognized by trainers and pet experts as effective and humane.
- Enviro-WallCover® from LDI Solutions is a low-cost, abrasion resistant, PVC-free wallcovering. In addition to being PVC-Free, Enviro-WallCover® helps contribute to LEED points because of its 70% bio-based renewable content and 38% post-consumer recycled content. LDI Solutions develops products to reduce the use of toxic chemicals linked to environmental and health safety concerns.
- MAV3K™ is an autonomous mobile robot (AMR) for manufacturing. It’s ease-of-use means customers can add AMRs to their factory with the people, processes, equipment and workflow they already have. Waypoint Robotics develops products that can be put to work immediately to increase efficiency and strengthen a company’s workforce.
- SitePortal Remote Monitoring software provides the insight and information to manage the full scope of a communications infrastructure that includes the DAS, Wi-Fi and public safety in one platform. C Squared Systems is a privately held company that has helped organizations establish, manage and expand their communications systems.
- The Radianse platform is a complete system designed to automatically integrate various sources of data into real-time, actionable intelligence. The fusion of indoor and outdoor technologies allows the user to monitor, locate and control high-value assets in all environments, including while on the move.
“The tech industry in New Hampshire is a great driver for our economy and future development, and POY celebrates the innovators and entrepreneurs in the Granite State,” said Julie Demers, executive director of the NH Tech Alliance. “We look forward to hearing from the five POY finalists and crowning the 2019 POY winner.”
The POY event provides finalists and winners with significant visibility throughout the judging process and live product demonstration. The first-place winner will be featured in a display at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, showcasing their product to thousands of travelers in 2020.
Past award winners include Measured Air Performance, iCAD, Inc., Wilcox Industries, Plexxi, Prosenex, Single Digits, Nanocomp Technologies, UltraVision, InsightTech Gear, Holase Incorporated, Sky-Skan, Foss Manufacturing and Therma-HEXX.
Tickets to the 2019 POY event can be found here. Tickets are $50 for members, $75 for not-yet-members, $25 for students and includes refreshments and networking.
Premier Sponsor: Connection
Platinum Sponsors: Autodesk and Q7
Gold Sponsors: Cook Little Rosenblatt & Manson and Dartmouth Hitchcock
Silver sponsors: Berry Dunn, Cirtronics, Hanover Insurance, People’s United Bank and Sheehan Phinney