The NH Tech Alliance is facilitating investor networking with the goal of:
- Connecting investors with a focus or interest in investing in New Hampshire, and
- Creating a space for investors to collaborate, network, share investment opportunities, discuss best practices, and learn more about the entrepreneurial ecosystem in New Hampshire.
The first event will be held on March 30th from 4pm – 6pm at the Sheehan Phinney office in Manchester. At this meeting we will:
- Facilitate networking
- Have a group discussion on:
- What the needs are in the investor community
- What format the group will take moving forward
- Establish the goals of the group
This event is open to any active equity investor interested in supporting early stage technology companies in New Hampshire.
This event is free to attend but registration is required. Please use this link to register and share with colleagues.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org