NH High Tech Council and Sheehan Phinney present the Human Resources Exchange for 2016-17
The NH High Tech Council (Council) and business law firm Sheehan Phinney announced the dates for the popular HR Exchange event series. The Human Resources Exchange breakfast forums feature conversations and presentations about an often difficult but important area of business management. The events, which are held at 7:30am at Sheehan Phinney’s Manchester office at 1000 Elm Street, 17th floor, are free of charge and open to all HR managers, CEOs, supervisors and other experienced professionals. The series is sponsored by the Rowley Agency.
“From changes in state and federal labor laws to crafting internal policies within organizations, the Human Resources Exchange series offers information about crucial human resources policies that impact every office in your company, said Michelline Dufort, director of business relations for the Council. “We’re proud to partner with Sheehan Phinney and present the coming year’s event dates and hope to see new and familiar faces in attendance.”
The 2016-2017 schedule is:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2016: Working Overtime to Comply? Tips on Complying with FSLA OT Regulations with speaker Mark Ventola
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016: Does Your Health Plan Need a Checkup? ACA Compliance Update and Guide with speaker Karen Whitley
- Wednesday, November 9, 2016: Should you Tip Your Server? HR Guide to Preservation and Disclosure of Electronic Records with speaker J.P. Harris
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016: Staying Off the DOL Naughty List: 2016 Top 10 Wage and Hour Violations and How to Avoid Them with speaker Jim Reidy
- Wednesday, January 11, 2017: Less Can Be More: Ten Essential Handbook Policies with speaker Liz Bailey
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017: Are you Following Orders? Compliance with State and Federal Military Leave Laws with speaker Megan Carrier
- Wednesday, March 8, 2016: Do as I Say, Not as You Do: Update on Legal Restrictions on Noncompetition and Related Agreements with speaker Dave McGrath
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017: Getting a Little Spring Back in Your Step? Employers Guide to Light Duty and Related Accommodations with speaker Brian Bouchard
- Wednesday, June 14, 2017: But Wait, There’s Still More: Workplace Law Year in Review with speaker Karen Whitley
Along with the monthly Wednesday morning breakfast meetings, the series also extends educational resources through a free online message board, NHLABORNET, surveys and publications. The meetings include coffee and light breakfast. Registration is required at least one week before the scheduled meeting. Register online at sheehan.com/events, via email to email@example.com or by phone at 603-627-8105.
For more information about the Human Resources Exchange, contact Attorney Jim Reidy at 603-627-8217 at firstname.lastname@example.org.